DuraGrip® Brand Mil-Spec Hook and Loop
DuraGrip® Mil-Spec Hook and Loop refers to products that are manufactured to meet military specification AA55126 (Rev. C). There are several Types and Classes manufactured to this specification. We stock Type II, Class 1: A woven Nylon Loop. Although we do not stock other Types and Classes, we do have access to any Mil Spec Type and Class you may require.
All DuraGrip® Mil-Spec hook and loop passes military tests for Breaking Strength, Shear Strength, Breaking Strength of Splice, Thickness, Weight Per Linear Yard, Appearance After Laundering/Drycleaning and Colorfastness.
- SAVE 10%
- SAVE 20%
- SAVE 25%
There are four different Types and Classes of Military Specification tape. We can receive these products from Velcro USA directly:
- Type I, Class 1 is woven nylon Hook and Loop combination and is available in widths from 5/8” – 4” in 15 standard colors.*
- Type II, Class 1 is woven nylon Hook and Loop combination and is available in widths from 5/8” – 4” in 15 standard colors.*
- Type I, Class 2 is woven with aramid and nylon yarns to meet flame resistant specifications. This is available in 5/8" through 2" in Natural color.*
- Type II, Class 3 is 100% woven polyester which is resistant to chemicals and Ultra Violet light and also maintains its strength when wet. This is available in 1" and 2" in Black, White, Beige, and Olive Green.*
- *Non-stock items are subject to minimums and lead times.
|Color||Beige, Black, Brown, Burgundy, Coyote Brown, Coyote Tan, Dark Gray, Foliage Green, Green, Light Blue, Light Gray, Navy Blue, Neon Green, Neon Orange, Neon Pink, Neon Yellow, Olive Drab, Orange, Pink, Purple, Ranger Green, Red, Royal Blue, White, Yellow|
|Strap Type||Back Strap|
|Sold In Quantity||Sold On 25 Yard Rolls (900 Inches)|
|Width||3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2", 2", 3", 4", 5", 6"|