Tagged with 'customized straps'
- At HookandLoop.com, we focus on providing our customers with the best products available, and part of that commitment includes our conversion services. We provide customization to all our hook and loop products, but nothing comes close to the range of possibilities we have with our custom straps. With 4 different strap styles, 4 different tip types, and 25 different color options, the possibilities are endless. So let's take a look at the process we use to make your custom straps. And if you haven't used our services, here's what you need to know.
- Previously, we covered the four main variations of hook and loop straps and the first three steps of how we cut the material to length. In the following hook and loop strap making steps, we'll go over the four types of strap tips, their advantages, and how we bond these materials together. We'll also examine the Logo Imprinting process, the options available for cinch strap rings, and when to use a grommet for your custom strap.
In light of our previous post regarding How to Make a Hook and Loop Strap, you may be wondering about ultrasonic welding and how it works. Ultrasonic welding is a manufacturing technique used to secure two materials together, like hook and loop. The first patent for welding metal objects using this process was awarded in 1960. Five years later, engineers discovered that sound waves could weld non-metal materials as well.
- In the medical field, where the pace can be frenetic, it's important to have equipment that's flexible and adjustable. With the easy-on, easy-off requirements of hospital emergency rooms and doctors’ offices, hook and loop fasteners, such as VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® and Cable Ties, meet all of these requirements and more. Here are some ways the medical industry uses hook and loop.
- Hook and loop straps provide a convenient way to secure items such as cable, wire, electrical cords, fishing gear and luggage. There are many kinds of straps for any number of purposes, but the most common are cinch straps, back straps, face straps and two-way face straps.
- We offer lots of customization and converting services at HookandLoop.com, including logo imprinting onto the straps we manufacture. We make straps from the hook and loop material we sell. There are 4 strap styles we offer, all of which can be customized by size, length, color and material as well as further customizing based on drawing specs or additional pieces added to it.